A SAFER AND BETTER WAY OF BANKING.
IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION DIRECT TO YOU.
Mercantil Commercebank’s Online Statements and Notifications service is a faster, safer way to receive your monthly account statements. By registering for this service you can reduce the chances of falling victim to identity theft, avoid the possibility of regular paper statements or notices getting lost or stolen, eliminate postal service delays, and be environmentally friendly by reducing the use of paper.
When you register to Mercantil Commercebank’s Online Statements and Notifications, you will:
- Have access to the same information that you would on your paper statements and notifications through the Online Banking service.
- Have the option to view your statements and notifications on your computer and download a pdf. version
- Receive email communications when your statements and notifications are ready to be viewed
- View and print up to 12 months of statements and notifications
All of it with the safety, privacy, and confidentiality, that our online capabilities provide.
In addition to receiving your personal deposit account statements, the following notices are also available online through the paperless service:
– Automatic Renewals
– Interest Disbursements
– Rate Changes
– Insufficient funds
– Return due to stop payment
– Uncollected funds
– Notice of Overdraft and other important notices
GO PAPERLESS. ENROLL TODAY!
To take advantage of our Online Statements service, you must be enrolled in Mercantil Commercebank’s Personal Online Banking.
ALREADY REGISTERED FOR MERCANTIL COMMERCEBANK PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING?
Just log-in using your online User ID and Password, and then follow the steps in the Online Statements Service Enrollment Guide.
NEED TO REGISTER FOR MERCANTIL COMMERCEBANK PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING?
Enroll today and start enjoying a better way of banking.
Should you have any inquiries regarding our Online Statements Service please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
*Statements are only available from time of enrollment.