Copyright© 2007. All Rights Reserved
The entire contents of this Website are subject to copyright protection. The content available on this Website is the property of Mercantil Bank, N.A. (“Mercantil Bank”) or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws in the United States of America and by international copyright laws.
Content received through this Website is available for informational purposes only. You may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy (including posting to news groups, mail lists, or electronic bulletin boards), or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Mercantil Bank.
Mercantil Bank Service Marks
Mercantil Bank owns the rights to the following service marks (“Marks”): Mercantil BankSM, Mercantil Bank Money Management Account®, Prime All The Time®, Capital Max AccountSM , Cut Rate Equity LineSM, Liquid Growth CDSM, i-WireSM , Optima AccountSM , Plus AccountSM, Mercantil Bank Investment Services®, Mercantil Bank CreativeSM , Professional Privilege AccountSM , The Mark of AchievementSM , Building Success TogetherSM , Mercantil Bank Mastercard ® Au GoldTM Card, Mercantil Bank Visa ® Pt Platinum TM Card, Mercantil Bank Visa® Ti Titanium TM Card.
Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right of use of any Mark without the written permission of Mercantil Bank.
Statement Relating to Intellectual Property Rights of Third Parties
All references in this Website to the trade names, trademarks and service marks of third parties belong to such parties, and are intended to accurately identify such parties as the sources of the specific products and services. Mercantil Bank makes no claim of license or interest in the intellectual property rights of such third parties.
No claim of association by Mercantil Bank with any third party or its products and services is intended or should be inferred. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Mercantil Bank.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Pursuant to 17 United States Code 512(c)(2) (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998), Mercantil Bank has a designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on this Website. Mercantil Bank’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: Mercantil Bank’s Compliance Department at (305) 629-1200.
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Any material on this Website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Mercantil Bank has the right to make changes and updates to any content contained within this Website without prior notice. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING DESCRIPTIONS OF AND REFERENCES TO PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND PUBLICATIONS OF Mercantil Bank AND THIRD PARTIES) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR CONTENT GIVEN BY Mercantil Bank, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER Mercantil Bank NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS WARRANTS THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTIBLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither Mercantil Bank nor any of its affiliates, agents, or licensors shall be liable to the viewer or to anyone else for any loss or injury, caused in whole or in part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering this Website or any content through this Website. In no event will Mercantil Bank, its affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable to the viewer or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken by the viewer in reliance on such content or this Website, for any interruption in the availability of this Website or any such content, or for any error or omission in any information provided on this Website. Mercantil Bank and its affiliates, agents, and licensors shall not be liable to the viewer or to anyone else for any consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages.