DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONIC WIRE TRANSFERS
Transmit funds quickly, securely and privately. Our dedicated Wire Transfer service centralizes the process for initiating or receiving bank-to-bank transmissions in U.S. dollars to any bank worldwide and ensures your intended recipient receives the funds, eliminating the risks associated with lost or stolen checks.
BUSINESS BILL PAY
Pay your business’ bills to anyone, anytime with our secure Online Business Bill Pay service. Make the most of your cash flow by having payments withdrawn from your business account when they are due.
- Make one-time and recurring online payments to any business or individual in the U.S.
- Receive and view online bills from select vendors
- Set up email notifications when a bill is paid, as a reminder when a payment is due or to confirm that a payment has been sent
ACH CREDIT ORIGINATION / PAYROLL
Improve efficiency, reduce costs, eliminate lost check issues and increase control over how and when you make payments. Originate ACH credit transactions, batch-processed, electronic funds transfers to your payee’s U.S. financial institution to pay fees, vendor invoices or third party accounts.
- Pay an employee for payroll, expense reimbursements, bonuses, pensions and dividends to a checking or savings account at any financial institution in the U.S.
- Issue single and/or recurring payments to an individual or business
- Pre-schedule payments
REMOTE DEPOSIT Learn More>
Speed, convenience and control… direct from your business. Reduce paperwork, save time, avoid the risk of lost or stolen checks and increase cash flow by scanning and depositing checks from your office using Remote Deposit, any time of day, 24/7, even on weekends and holidays.
- Make deposits from multiple business locations into the same – or different – checking accounts
- Receive detailed and summary reports of deposit transactions, and export transactions directly into QuickBooks®
- Store and easily retrieve electronic images of checks
Gain a competitive edge, simplify accounts receivable processing and maximize daily cash flow. Incoming payments are sent directly to a Mercantil Bank post office box for fast processing, ensuring timely deposit and remittance information and giving you greater control of your receivables.
- Perfect for large volumes of consumer payments or a few payments a month with large dollar amounts
- Fast, convenient access to online images of checks, invoices, reporting and remittance documents with our innovative imaging technology, available 24/7
OTHER CASH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Get the capital you need, when you need it. Enjoy instant access to funds to meet short-term obligations to purchase new equipment, restock inventory or meet day-to-day expenses.
- On-demand liquidity
- Establish a line of credit, then simply log into Business Online Banking to withdraw capital
- Competitive interest rates
Put idle balances to work and consolidate funds to gain greater control of your finances. Funds from several operating accounts are concentrated into a single master account, called a Concentration Account. Continue daily use of operating accounts, called Zero Balance Accounts, to make payments or deposits. At the end of each day, funds are automatically transferred to or from the Concentration Account to offset Zero Balance Account activity.
- Reduce overdraft risks and eliminate manual transfers to anticipate or cover activity
- Excess funds are automatically deposited into your Concentration Account and may earn interest*
- Diminish the need to manually reconcile multiple operating accounts
Safeguard your reputation for timely payments while avoiding declined checks and overdraft fees. Link your business accounts or line of credit account to your checking account and rest assured funds are automatically moved into the account if needed to offset payments or withdrawals.
- Enroll upfront and pay for Overdraft Protection only if and when you need it
- Eliminate the inconvenience of returned checks
OTHER FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
Manage your finances online anytime, anywhere. With 24/7 access to account information, you can make decisions based on a clear and concise view of business finances.
- Access electronic statements and account history
- Transfer funds between accounts and to third parties, domestic and international
- Export account information to Microsoft Excel® and Quicken® to create custom reports
ASSET BASED LENDING
Improve cash flow and fuel growth. Put your business assets to work, including accounts receivable, by turning them into cash that you can use to make capital expenditures, close acquisitions and lower payments on existing debt.
- Credit facilities from $500,000 to $30,000,000
- Up to three-year commitments with competitive pricing
- Advance Rates up to 85% on qualifying accounts receivable and 60% on qualifying inventory
MERCHANT CARD SERVICES
Provide your customers with more convenient payment options while you increase sales volume, enhance cash flow, control risk and reduce overhead. With our Merchant Card Services, accepting credit cards, gift cards and electronic checks is a breeze and customer payments are automatically deposited into your business account for faster access to funds.
- Accept Visa® and MasterCard® debit and credit card payments
- Protect customer data using enhanced security with encryption technology
- Use in card-present, e-commerce, mobile and mail-order/telephone-order environment
*In order to earn interest, your Concentration Account must be opened as an MCB Business Interest Checking Account. Please refer to the Business Checking and Savings account brochure and our Miscellaneous Services Fees schedule for any fees associated to this account.